Contaminated Land Investigations
With a growing demand for land in our urban centres and consequent urban renewal, the redevelopment of ‘brownfield’ sites is ever increasing. Traynor Environmental Ltd offer a comprehensive & integrated service to contaminated sites following industry guidance:
– BS5930:1999 Code of Practice for Site investigations
– BS10175:2001 Code of Practice for Investigation of Potentially Contaminated Sites
– EPA Code of Practice for Environmental Risk Assessment for Unregulated Waste Disposal Sites
Traynor Environmental Ltd can provide the following services:
• Desk study/ initial site assessment on site history & environmental conditions
• Site investigation including site walkover, intrusive investigation, installation of monitoring boreholes, soil & water sampling.
• Liaise with the EPA/Local Authority on behalf of the client.
• Risk evaluation & assessment
• Comprehensive reporting
We provide investigation methodologies to Tier 1, Tier 2 & Tier 3 status based on all relevant EPA codes of practise. Our services include environmental risk assessment, project management and environmental sampling. Previous site investigation areas include; unregulated landfill waste sites, disused petrol stations and metal recovery facilities.