Traynor Environmental Ltd. was established in 2004 by Nevin Traynor with 15 years’ experience in the area of environmental services.
We are committed to maintaining a high level of interaction and communication with all our customers and are always available to assist with any queries or discussions. Our significant experience in consultancy, audit, risk management and monitoring ensure that our customer focused work ethic is backed up by the necessary competence and experience required to deliver our high-quality services.
We offer a wide range of Environmental Services for clients throughout Ireland ranging from Multinational Companies, Local Authorities, Food Production Facilities, Waste Companies to one off individual client. We provide practical advice and support to clients to ensure compliance with all Environmental Legislation.
Traynor Environmental Ltd work extensively with Clients specialising in Environmental Compliance Management, Environmental Impact Statements, IPPC and Waste Licenses, Waste Facility & Collection Permits; Environmental Monitoring; Waste Audits, Ecological Assessments, Bund/Tank Integrity Assessments, Contaminated land investigations, Percolation Testing to EPA Guidelines 2009, Ecological Assessments, Flood Risk Assessments and Noise assessments. Since our formation in 2004, we have gained a reputation for quality and reliability, working to the very best standards for our clients.
• Septic Tank & Treatment System Inspections
• Environmental Impact Assessment Reports (EIAR)
• IED and Waste Licenses
• Waste Facility & Collection Permits
• Environmental Monitoring
• Waste Audits
• Ecological Assessments
• Bund/Tank Integrity Assessments
• Air Monitoring
• Discharge Licenses
• Waste Water Treatment Plant Design
• Flood Risk Assessments
• BRE Digest 365 Soakage Testing
• Noise Assessments & Modeling
• Water Sampling & Analysis
• Screening for Appropriate Assessments.
• EIA Screening
• NIS – Natura Impact Statement
• ISO 9001: 2015 & ISO14001:2015 Guidance
• Dust Monitoring (Occupational & Environmental)
• AER – Annual Environmental Reports
• Soil Sampling & Analysis